Saturday, November 7, 2009

What a Week!


Holy crap it's been a crazy week! So far I've been to London, Paris, Nice, Switzerland, Pisa, Florence, and Monaco. I have 38 people on my tour and at least 30 of them are from Austrailia so it's a bit of an Australian holiday for me, which I love because I've always wanted to live there. I am the only one from the states so I am officially nicknamed Team USA. There is also quite a bit of "America...FUCK YEAH!" going on.

Of course when I first arrived I had no bags, they were lost somewhere in the US for 5 days =( All I had were the clothes I was wearing and a bunch of rolling stone magazines, not exactly the essentials lol. I made the decision to not let it bother me and to just make the best of it and it was actually fine and will make for a hell of story I'm sure. The only major dissapointment is the lack of pictures in the first 3 countries, but I suppose it gives me an excuse to come back.

It was a holiday in Paris the day I was authorized to buy clothes by my insurance so all the major stores were closed, everything I owned for the next 3 days said Paris on it in some way or another because all I could find was a tourist stand =P As you can imagine it's become a running joke in the group.

As of now I never want to come home but I do assume after 3 more weeks of living out of a backpack and spending every other day on a bus I'll eventually be ready...I just can't imagine it now!

Love you all!

<3 Team USA

No comments:

Post a Comment