I finally started packing! Started with a list of course, in the normal fashion. However that quickly lead to additional list making and last minute items being needed. Pretty sure I won't be able to sleep for the next few days.
The packing makes it very real that I am going to be away from home for 5 weeks, and that'll I'll apparently be wearing the same thing the whole time lol.
Excited and terrified as of now, like that feeling in your stomach right before the roller coaster drops and you just hope the maintenance man at the park isn't disgruntled.
Here is a pic of everything I am taking with me! Big change from the normal 2 suitcases for a weekend in Vegas ;)
First comment! Hah! Your email marketing campaign worked. I guess you know a little something about that after all ;)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear about your adventures. Get crazy and be totally irresponsible while you can - because we're going to desperately need marketing nerd Amber when you get back!!!